"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Dogs understand praise the same way humans do.
- Could America split up?
- Why Is Bob Ross Still So Popular?
- A Clue to Van Gogh’s Final Days Is Found in His Last Painting
- 21 Cool Websites to Look at When Bored
- This simple explainer tackles the complexity of quantum computing
- How Stupid Are Dogs, Really?
- The Emptiness and Inertia of ‘Having Conversations’
- Split societies, global chaos and World War Three: Heading into the most tumultuous era in modern history
- Astrophysicists unveil biggest-ever 3D map of Universe
Daily Archives: January 6, 2020
Yes, there’s a lot wrong with the track of the Iran government’s hard-line policies, especially those related to Israel. However, the American powers that be seem to believe it’s time to take the “civil” out of western-civilization. Folks, the international … Continue reading
While your blunt friends might come across as a little embarrassing from time to time, overall they’re probably the best friends you have. They come in handy for a number of reasons and are almost always there when you need … Continue reading