"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- RIP: Tony Rice (1951-2020)
- Alexa, Hypnotize Me
- When QAnon Came to Canada
- Project Northmoor
- Trump has Changed the way Evangelical Christians Think About the Apocalypse
- Man and dog: Ancient genetics study reveals complex history
- How to Talk About Mental Illness in a New Relationship
- C. Paul Carter Photography – New Limited Print Available
- Lac St. Louis – A Lake of Many Moods
- Could Happy Endings Mess Up Your Brain’s Decision-Making?
Daily Archives: January 29, 2020
Many of us can relate…. cPaul From mentalhealth.org.uk Harry’s story: overcoming severe depression Sitting at my desk as I try to start this story, I’m struggling to decide where to begin and I can feel it coming on. Shivers up … Continue reading
While I’m pleased to see any positive focus on public awareness and education around the topic of mental illness, I wonder about the real effect that Bell Media’s “Let’s Talk” awareness campaign has on reducing stigma where the proverbial “rubber … Continue reading