"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Could America split up?
- Why Is Bob Ross Still So Popular?
- A Clue to Van Gogh’s Final Days Is Found in His Last Painting
- 21 Cool Websites to Look at When Bored
- This simple explainer tackles the complexity of quantum computing
- How Stupid Are Dogs, Really?
- The Emptiness and Inertia of ‘Having Conversations’
- Split societies, global chaos and World War Three: Heading into the most tumultuous era in modern history
- Astrophysicists unveil biggest-ever 3D map of Universe
- How the American Idiot Made America Unlivable
Daily Archives: January 17, 2020
“Nobody has proposed the concept before, and it warrants a closer look.” It’s a science lesson you probably learned in grade school: You can only catch certain illnesses, like the flu, from another person. But a new paper argues that … Continue reading
Ryan F. Mandelbaum @ Gizmodo You enter a cave. At the end of a dark corridor, you encounter a pair of sealed chambers. Inside each chamber is an all-knowing wizard. The prophecy says that with these oracles’ help, you can … Continue reading