"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- C. Paul Carter Photography — What’s New?
- Why bad science is sometimes “more appealing” than good science, even for other scientists
- Study finds that giraffes are socially complex
- Sadness, Depression, and the Dark Night of the Soul
- When will I die? Scientists have created an end-of-life calculator that lets you plan for death
- West Island Perspectives
- US Administration is ready to back the rights of consumers to repair what they own
- Sunset over Lac Saint-Louis
- An old friend
- How to Do Nothing: Resisting the Attention Economy
Daily Archives: January 30, 2020
by John Folk-Williams | MentalHelp.net John Folk-Williams has lived with major depressive disorder since boyhood and finally achieved full recovery just a few years ago. As a survivor of this devastating illness, he has learned first-hand how it can interfere … Continue reading
Heads Up Guys (headsupguys.org) has created a fantastic resource full of health strategies for managing and preventing depression. This includes “self-check” info, mental health “what to do now” resources, and support information for friends and other loved ones. Particularly salient … Continue reading