"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- RIP: Tony Rice (1951-2020)
- Alexa, Hypnotize Me
- When QAnon Came to Canada
- Project Northmoor
- Trump has Changed the way Evangelical Christians Think About the Apocalypse
- Man and dog: Ancient genetics study reveals complex history
- How to Talk About Mental Illness in a New Relationship
- C. Paul Carter Photography – New Limited Print Available
- Lac St. Louis – A Lake of Many Moods
- Could Happy Endings Mess Up Your Brain’s Decision-Making?
Daily Archives: January 30, 2020
by John Folk-Williams | MentalHelp.net John Folk-Williams has lived with major depressive disorder since boyhood and finally achieved full recovery just a few years ago. As a survivor of this devastating illness, he has learned first-hand how it can interfere … Continue reading
Heads Up Guys (headsupguys.org) has created a fantastic resource full of health strategies for managing and preventing depression. This includes “self-check” info, mental health “what to do now” resources, and support information for friends and other loved ones. Particularly salient … Continue reading