"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- RIP: Tony Rice (1951-2020)
- Alexa, Hypnotize Me
- When QAnon Came to Canada
- Project Northmoor
- Trump has Changed the way Evangelical Christians Think About the Apocalypse
- Man and dog: Ancient genetics study reveals complex history
- How to Talk About Mental Illness in a New Relationship
- C. Paul Carter Photography – New Limited Print Available
- Lac St. Louis – A Lake of Many Moods
- Could Happy Endings Mess Up Your Brain’s Decision-Making?
Daily Archives: January 21, 2020
A 70-kilometer-wide (43-mile) impact structure in the Australian Outback has been dated to 2.2 billion years old, making it the oldest known asteroid crater on Earth. Fascinatingly, this asteroid likely plunged into a massive ice sheet, triggering a global-scale warming … Continue reading
by Nita Bhalla NAIROBI, Jan 17 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) – Countries are rapidly developing “killer robots” – machines with artificial intelligence (AI) that independently kill – but are moving at a snail’s pace on agreeing global rules over their use … Continue reading