"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Could America split up?
- Why Is Bob Ross Still So Popular?
- A Clue to Van Gogh’s Final Days Is Found in His Last Painting
- 21 Cool Websites to Look at When Bored
- This simple explainer tackles the complexity of quantum computing
- How Stupid Are Dogs, Really?
- The Emptiness and Inertia of ‘Having Conversations’
- Split societies, global chaos and World War Three: Heading into the most tumultuous era in modern history
- Astrophysicists unveil biggest-ever 3D map of Universe
- How the American Idiot Made America Unlivable
Daily Archives: January 21, 2020
A 70-kilometer-wide (43-mile) impact structure in the Australian Outback has been dated to 2.2 billion years old, making it the oldest known asteroid crater on Earth. Fascinatingly, this asteroid likely plunged into a massive ice sheet, triggering a global-scale warming … Continue reading
by Nita Bhalla NAIROBI, Jan 17 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) – Countries are rapidly developing “killer robots” – machines with artificial intelligence (AI) that independently kill – but are moving at a snail’s pace on agreeing global rules over their use … Continue reading