"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
- Crosby, Stills, and Nash Detail ‘Deja Vu’ 50th Anniversary Reissue
- ISS Ditches 2.9-Ton Pallet of Batteries, Creating Its Most Massive Piece of Space Trash
Daily Archives: January 21, 2020
A 70-kilometer-wide (43-mile) impact structure in the Australian Outback has been dated to 2.2 billion years old, making it the oldest known asteroid crater on Earth. Fascinatingly, this asteroid likely plunged into a massive ice sheet, triggering a global-scale warming … Continue reading
by Nita Bhalla NAIROBI, Jan 17 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) – Countries are rapidly developing “killer robots” – machines with artificial intelligence (AI) that independently kill – but are moving at a snail’s pace on agreeing global rules over their use … Continue reading