"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Could America split up?
- Why Is Bob Ross Still So Popular?
- A Clue to Van Gogh’s Final Days Is Found in His Last Painting
- 21 Cool Websites to Look at When Bored
- This simple explainer tackles the complexity of quantum computing
- How Stupid Are Dogs, Really?
- The Emptiness and Inertia of ‘Having Conversations’
- Split societies, global chaos and World War Three: Heading into the most tumultuous era in modern history
- Astrophysicists unveil biggest-ever 3D map of Universe
- How the American Idiot Made America Unlivable
Daily Archives: January 22, 2020
Terry Jones, Monty Python Founder, Is Dead at 77 H0ping these guys are reunited and laughing themselves sick. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/22/terry-jones-death-monty-python-stars-two-four-go-joke-entirely/ https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2020/jan/22/terry-jones-obituary https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/arts/television/terry-jones-dead.html
Damien Hirst medicine cabinet bought for £600 goes on sale for over £1m “I lived with that medicine cabinet for seven years with people telling me it was crap” — ROBERT TIBBLES https://www.theartnewspaper.com/news/early-damien-hirst-medicine-cabinet-bought-for-gbp600-goes-on-sale