"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
- Crosby, Stills, and Nash Detail ‘Deja Vu’ 50th Anniversary Reissue
- ISS Ditches 2.9-Ton Pallet of Batteries, Creating Its Most Massive Piece of Space Trash
Daily Archives: January 22, 2020
Terry Jones, Monty Python Founder, Is Dead at 77 H0ping these guys are reunited and laughing themselves sick. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/22/terry-jones-death-monty-python-stars-two-four-go-joke-entirely/ https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2020/jan/22/terry-jones-obituary https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/arts/television/terry-jones-dead.html
Damien Hirst medicine cabinet bought for £600 goes on sale for over £1m “I lived with that medicine cabinet for seven years with people telling me it was crap” — ROBERT TIBBLES https://www.theartnewspaper.com/news/early-damien-hirst-medicine-cabinet-bought-for-gbp600-goes-on-sale