"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- RIP: Tony Rice (1951-2020)
- Alexa, Hypnotize Me
- When QAnon Came to Canada
- Project Northmoor
- Trump has Changed the way Evangelical Christians Think About the Apocalypse
- Man and dog: Ancient genetics study reveals complex history
- How to Talk About Mental Illness in a New Relationship
- C. Paul Carter Photography – New Limited Print Available
- Lac St. Louis – A Lake of Many Moods
- Could Happy Endings Mess Up Your Brain’s Decision-Making?
Daily Archives: January 22, 2020
Terry Jones, Monty Python Founder, Is Dead at 77 H0ping these guys are reunited and laughing themselves sick. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/22/terry-jones-death-monty-python-stars-two-four-go-joke-entirely/ https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2020/jan/22/terry-jones-obituary https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/arts/television/terry-jones-dead.html
Damien Hirst medicine cabinet bought for £600 goes on sale for over £1m “I lived with that medicine cabinet for seven years with people telling me it was crap” — ROBERT TIBBLES https://www.theartnewspaper.com/news/early-damien-hirst-medicine-cabinet-bought-for-gbp600-goes-on-sale