"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
- Crosby, Stills, and Nash Detail ‘Deja Vu’ 50th Anniversary Reissue
- ISS Ditches 2.9-Ton Pallet of Batteries, Creating Its Most Massive Piece of Space Trash
Daily Archives: June 16, 2020
The Thompson Company Competitive Advertisements Collection of the John W. Hartman Center for Sales, Advertising & Marketing History
The Ad*Access Project, funded by the Duke Endowment “Library 2000” Fund, presents images and information for over 7,000 advertisements printed in U.S. and Canadian newspapers and magazines between 1911 and 1955. Ad*Access concentrates on five main subject areas: Radio, Television, … Continue reading