"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
- Crosby, Stills, and Nash Detail ‘Deja Vu’ 50th Anniversary Reissue
- ISS Ditches 2.9-Ton Pallet of Batteries, Creating Its Most Massive Piece of Space Trash
Daily Archives: June 22, 2020
I just finished John Bolton’s latest book. All I will say is that just when you think US politics can’t sink any lower, a whole new elevator to hell opens up. I’ve sniped my thoughts about this guy several times … Continue reading
The monumental underground structures were discovered in a vast circle just two miles from Stonehenge, and fulfilled an unknown purpose. Becky Ferreira | Vice https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/pkyaw9/scientists-found-a-mysterious-structure-of-deep-shafts-near-stonehenge