"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
- Crosby, Stills, and Nash Detail ‘Deja Vu’ 50th Anniversary Reissue
- ISS Ditches 2.9-Ton Pallet of Batteries, Creating Its Most Massive Piece of Space Trash
Daily Archives: June 12, 2020
Virtual reality, robots, chatbots and holograms could allow us to exist perpetually. Whether we should choose the option is a different story. Alison DeNisco Rayome | c/Net In 2016, Jang Ji-sung’s young daughter Nayeon passed away from a blood-related disease. … Continue reading
Zachary Davies Boren | The Telegraph The U.S. government does not represent the interests of the majority of the country’s citizens, but is instead ruled by those of the rich and powerful, a new study from Princeton and Northwestern universities … Continue reading