Something that I often say, is that “you have to be where you are”. This is about fully embracing the moments of our lives and striving to be present for those that love and rely on us. That said, I have a strange relationship with Montréal — it is my home in the present, but I rarely identify as a Montrealer. I can however reflect on what I see and feel about Montreal in my photography. Thankfully, there is much beauty to see, and I hope that this collection of West Island photos are of interest to you all!
"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- C. Paul Carter Photography — What’s New?
- Why bad science is sometimes “more appealing” than good science, even for other scientists
- Study finds that giraffes are socially complex
- Sadness, Depression, and the Dark Night of the Soul
- When will I die? Scientists have created an end-of-life calculator that lets you plan for death
- West Island Perspectives
- US Administration is ready to back the rights of consumers to repair what they own
- Sunset over Lac Saint-Louis
- An old friend
- How to Do Nothing: Resisting the Attention Economy