"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- RIP: Tony Rice (1951-2020)
- Alexa, Hypnotize Me
- When QAnon Came to Canada
- Project Northmoor
- Trump has Changed the way Evangelical Christians Think About the Apocalypse
- Man and dog: Ancient genetics study reveals complex history
- How to Talk About Mental Illness in a New Relationship
- C. Paul Carter Photography – New Limited Print Available
- Lac St. Louis – A Lake of Many Moods
- Could Happy Endings Mess Up Your Brain’s Decision-Making?
Daily Archives: October 27, 2020
Elizabeth Yuko | Lifehacker Dating can be tricky for anyone, but for those living with mental illness things can get a little more complicated. Putting aside how having an anxiety disorder makes the whole process much harder—you’re deliberately introducing new … Continue reading