I think Lolly Jo is near her last sail for 2020… The season, as it happened, was a gift during the Pandemic. However, with the Montréal-region likely to show 1000 new cases daily by the end of the month (a 10-fold increase over just weeks ago; my guess based on trending numbers) I’m anticipating a lockdown here. Anyway… Fantastic late-afternoon light on the lake! #grateful – cPaul
"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Trump has Changed the way Evangelical Christians Think About the Apocalypse
- Man and dog: Ancient genetics study reveals complex history
- How to Talk About Mental Illness in a New Relationship
- C. Paul Carter Photography – New Limited Print Available
- Lac St. Louis – A Lake of Many Moods
- Could Happy Endings Mess Up Your Brain’s Decision-Making?
- Walks in the Woods
- Scenes of Newfoundland!
- From the 35mm Vault
- Can Democracy Survive dualling Realities?