"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
- Crosby, Stills, and Nash Detail ‘Deja Vu’ 50th Anniversary Reissue
- ISS Ditches 2.9-Ton Pallet of Batteries, Creating Its Most Massive Piece of Space Trash
Daily Archives: September 2, 2020
I have oodles of print photographs available, and many would hang well together! Below are some examples of shots taken in Newfoundland: For more information, please visit my portfolio site: https://pcarter5b14.myportfolio.com/prints
Follow Alvin as he makes 3 different chocolate cakes at home, ranging from 20 to 2 ingredients. Culinary science! – cPaul 20-Ingredient Cake: https://tasty.co/recipe/the-ultimate-… 2-Ingredient Cake: https://tasty.co/recipe/2-ingredient-… Follow Alvin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alvin.zhou/
Reposting one of my favourite photos from recent years, “Divine Light” Featured in the background (and lit divinely) is St. Joachim Church in Pointe-Claire, QC. – cPaul