"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- New Photograph Series – “Winter Oceans”
- From the 35mm vault
- The St. Valentine of Valentine’s Day never existed
- The Curtain is Falling on Conservative Talk-Radio
- New Series: Windows and Walls of Québec
- Find the Place You Love. Then Move There.
- RIP: Tony Rice (1951-2020)
- Alexa, Hypnotize Me
- When QAnon Came to Canada
- Project Northmoor
Daily Archives: August 23, 2020
Venice, Italy35mm film – June 1998
“Shadow at anchor” – August 2019 I am having this image printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Ultra Smooth 305 GSM cotton paper (shhh! it’s a surprise for someone’s birthday, and they are not on Social Media!). – cPaul
Installation of abalone pearl inlay on a Martin D45 guitar. Martin Guitar factory, Nazareth, PA — 2004. Nikon F90x, Nikkor 105mm, f2.5 – exposure unknown.