"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- For the love of black & white
- The Challenges of Animal Translation
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
Daily Archives: August 23, 2020
Venice, Italy35mm film – June 1998
“Shadow at anchor” – August 2019 I am having this image printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Ultra Smooth 305 GSM cotton paper (shhh! it’s a surprise for someone’s birthday, and they are not on Social Media!). – cPaul
Installation of abalone pearl inlay on a Martin D45 guitar. Martin Guitar factory, Nazareth, PA — 2004. Nikon F90x, Nikkor 105mm, f2.5 – exposure unknown.