"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- For the love of black & white
- The Challenges of Animal Translation
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
Daily Archives: August 21, 2020
Joel Cunningham | lifehacker As a lifelong asthmatic, I am the least-likely person to win a breath-holding contest (which is fine because it means I am also the most likely to win the “coolest person you know” contest, because there … Continue reading