"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
- Crosby, Stills, and Nash Detail ‘Deja Vu’ 50th Anniversary Reissue
- ISS Ditches 2.9-Ton Pallet of Batteries, Creating Its Most Massive Piece of Space Trash
Daily Archives: April 15, 2020
By Rebecca Renner | National Geographic – Science Researchers explain why withdrawal from our usual environments—due to social distancing—has left dreamers with a dearth of “inspiration.” Ronald Reagan pulled up to the curb in a sleek black town car, rolled … Continue reading
Researchers at the University of Exeter have conducted research that indicates flamingos form life-long friendships! Flamingos form friendships that last for years, new research shows. The five-year study reveals that, despite being highly social as part of large flocks, flamingos … Continue reading
“Criminality combines with mental pathology” in Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, says Dr. Bandy X. Lee by Igor Derysh @ Salon Yale psychiatrist Bandy X. Lee is leading a group of mental health professionals in urging a congressional intervention … Continue reading