"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- New Photograph Series – “Winter Oceans”
- From the 35mm vault
- The St. Valentine of Valentine’s Day never existed
- The Curtain is Falling on Conservative Talk-Radio
- New Series: Windows and Walls of Québec
- Find the Place You Love. Then Move There.
- RIP: Tony Rice (1951-2020)
- Alexa, Hypnotize Me
- When QAnon Came to Canada
- Project Northmoor
Daily Archives: November 2, 2016
Common sense used to dictate that men and women should only come together for breakfast and dinner. According to Victorian historian Kaythrn Hughes, people in the early 19th Century thought the outside world was dangerous and unclean and morally dubious … Continue reading