"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
- Crosby, Stills, and Nash Detail ‘Deja Vu’ 50th Anniversary Reissue
- ISS Ditches 2.9-Ton Pallet of Batteries, Creating Its Most Massive Piece of Space Trash
Monthly Archives: November 2016
In the fragmented world of new media, it is all too easy to experience only opinions we agree with. These titles can help liberal readers change that Jason Wilson | the Guardian In his last broadcast of the year, John … Continue reading
Santa’s workshops are actually sweatshops. So says a holiday spirit-crushing report out Tuesday uncovering unfair labor practices at Asian toymaking plants where popular brands like Barbie, Thomas the Tank Engine, Hot Wheels and others are made so kids can enjoy … Continue reading
Common sense used to dictate that men and women should only come together for breakfast and dinner. According to Victorian historian Kaythrn Hughes, people in the early 19th Century thought the outside world was dangerous and unclean and morally dubious … Continue reading