Piñatas aren’t just for kids anymore. This colorful one is filled with nips of all your favorite liquors from Fireball to Schnapps and of course, tequila. They didn’t forget the candy, and the whole crew is there: Skittles, Starburst, Lollipops, and more. Take your guests back to their childhood party days, but reward them with delicious booze. Sounds like a party.
"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Dogs understand praise the same way humans do.
- Could America split up?
- Why Is Bob Ross Still So Popular?
- A Clue to Van Gogh’s Final Days Is Found in His Last Painting
- 21 Cool Websites to Look at When Bored
- This simple explainer tackles the complexity of quantum computing
- How Stupid Are Dogs, Really?
- The Emptiness and Inertia of ‘Having Conversations’
- Split societies, global chaos and World War Three: Heading into the most tumultuous era in modern history
- Astrophysicists unveil biggest-ever 3D map of Universe