"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
- Crosby, Stills, and Nash Detail ‘Deja Vu’ 50th Anniversary Reissue
- ISS Ditches 2.9-Ton Pallet of Batteries, Creating Its Most Massive Piece of Space Trash
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Boston man will be your real-life Elf on the Shelf for $100 an hour Finally, you can ditch the cute stuffed toy for a large, adult man. APPLE.NEWS|BY MAX KNOBLAUCH
BY MARCUS GILMER DEC 10, 2015 Amid the ongoing debate over guns, the public discourse has turned into an escalation of hyperbole, one that’s reached a new peak with the upcoming plans by a group of guns rights advocates in Texas … Continue reading
An interesting interview with singer-songwriter Carly Simon, whose vulnerability and strength continues to spin yin and yang. Great quote: “If the rules decree that you are allowed to love only if that love is reciprocated, then whoever made up those … Continue reading
Thank you Internet. Everything About This Four-Year-Old Driving And Crashing A Truck Is Perfect And Good And Hilarious British kids are cuter than American kids, FACT. But to make them truly perfect, you need to give them remote … Continue reading
Great article forwarded by my old friend Ken Harding. Gives pause for thought… MercatorNet: Uncivil discourse: a call for intellectual humility We need genuine dialogue more than ever. MERCATORNET.COM
Because humor beats terror. https://t.co/KnFNVXFZYl https://t.co/iAs3EPG3eh