"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- For the love of black & white
- The Challenges of Animal Translation
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming Back—Again
- 100 Myths of Home
- The Convenient Lie of ‘Objectivity’
- Maine May Soon Legalise Viking-Style Funerals So You Can Go Out In A Blaze Of Glory
- The Psychology of Silent Treatment Abuse
- Fun with Minor Keys
- New stuff!
- Why one man started an Instagram account showing churches’ wealth
Daily Archives: June 29, 2006
A Fair-Weather Friend Weighs the Value of Amity By Mindy Aloff Friendship: An Exposé, by Joseph Epstein. Houghton Mifflin, 270 pages, $24. A few years ago, Joseph Epstein, author of the popular collection of essaysSnobbery: The American Version (2002), began … Continue reading