"The view from here is awesome!"
NewFish contains my commentary and random thoughts about music, counter-culture, technology, faith, wretched excess, art, questionable government, and the ultimate interconnectivity of all things.
NewFish: Providing mediocre blogging since 2005!
- New Photograph Series – “Winter Oceans”
- From the 35mm vault
- The St. Valentine of Valentine’s Day never existed
- The Curtain is Falling on Conservative Talk-Radio
- New Series: Windows and Walls of Québec
- Find the Place You Love. Then Move There.
- RIP: Tony Rice (1951-2020)
- Alexa, Hypnotize Me
- When QAnon Came to Canada
- Project Northmoor
Daily Archives: May 3, 2006
Superhero anarchists steal gourmet food for poor From The Scotsman: A gang of anarchist Robin Hood-style thieves, who dress as superheroes and steal expensive food from exclusive restaurants and delicatessens to give to the poor, are being hunted by police … Continue reading